We are located just outside the hamlet of Fowlis Wester, 11 miles from Perth and 6 miles from Crieff overlooking the Strathearn Valley.
Sat Nav post code: PH7 3NN
By Car from A9
• Take the exit for the A85 towards Crieff/Crianlarich/Perth/A82.
• At the top of the slip road at the small roundabout take the first exit on to the A85.
• Follow the A85 through Methven, past Burnbrae Garage on the right, 4 1⁄2 miles after Methven.
• Approximately 2 miles after Burnbrae Garage, you will enter the hamlet of New Fowlis (this is sign posted).
• Just after the sign entering New Fowlis, turn right to Fowlis Wester, this junction has a habit of creeping up on you.
By Car from Crieff
• Leave Crieff heading towards Perth on the A85.
• Continue to head northwest along the A85 towards Perth.
• After approximately 5 miles you will pass through Gilmerton and New Fowlis.
• Just after the sign entering New Fowlis, turn left to Fowlis Wester, this junction has a habit of creeping up on you.
Directions from Fowlis Wester to Blairmore Farm
• Continue up through the village of Fowlis Wester.
• On exiting the village (this is indicated by the national speed limit sign), continue up the single track road for 1⁄2 a mile, after which bear right BEFORE the road turns sharply to the left. The junction can be difficult to see and it will appear as though you are continuing straight along the road.
• Continue on for another half mile along the single-track road.
• The entrance to the farm is the first farm entrance on the right hand side.
• At the bottom of the drive please follow the signs to your cottage.
OUR DRIVEWAY IS RATHER STEEP – PLEASE ENGAGE A LOW GEAR AND STAY BELOW 10 MPH - ONCOMING TRAFFIC HAS RIGHT OF WAY - PLEASE TAKE CARE ON BOTH SINGLE TRACK ROADS AND ON THE FARM AND BE AWARE OF LIVESTOCK AND HORSES.
Please telephone on arrival on 01764 683 789, and a member of the team will meet you at your cottage.
Distance from Local Amenities
Tesco Superstore – 11 miles
Crieff Co-op – 6 miles
Crieff Hydro – 5 miles
Bachilton Barnes and Blue Sky – 4 ½ miles
Comrie Croft – 11 miles